- Alpöge, G. (2011). Okul öncesinde değer eğitimi. İstanbul: Bilgi Yayınevi.
- Ateş, F. (2013). İlkokul ve ortaokul öğretmenlerinin değerler eğitimi ve uygulamalarına yönelik görevleri üzerine nitel bir al ma t s qualitative stud including opiuions of the primar and secondar school teachers abaout training of values and it s imlementat ons . (Yüksek lisans tezi). YÖK Tez Merkezi. (356302).
- Bakdemir, A. (2010). İlköğretim ve ortaöğretimde görev apan öğretmenlerin ahlak ve karakter eğitimi konusundaki alg , tutum ve eğitimsel u gulamalar . (Yüksek lisans tezi). YÖK Tez Merkezi. (264554).
- Balat, G. U., Özdemir, B. B., & Özdemir, A. A. (2011). The evaluation of parents' views related to helping pre-school children gain some universal values. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 908-912.
- Battistich, V. (2005). Character education, prevention, and positive youth development. Washington, DC: Character Education Partnership.
- Berkowitz, M. W. (2002). The science of character education. In Damon, W. (Eds.), Bringing in a New Era in Character Education, (pp. 43-63). Hoover Institution Press Publication.
- Berkowitz, M. W., & Bier, M. C. (2005). What works in character education: A research-driven guide for educators. Washington, DC: Character Education Partnership. Available on the World Wide Web: http://www,character.org/files/practitioners_518.pdf
- Berkowitz, M. W., & Grych, J. H. (2000). Early character development and education.Early Education and Development, 11(1), 55-72.
- Dereli-İman, E. (2014). The effect of the values education programme on 5.5-6 year old children‟s social development: Social skills, psycho-social development and social problem solving skills. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice, 14(1), 262-268.
- Franciamore, N. O. (2014). Parent Perceptions of Character Education in Universal Pre-Kindergarten. (Unpublished doctor dissertation). University of Walden, USA.
- Gibson, A. D. (2009). The influence of character education on students and staff development in an educational setting. Dissertation Abstracts International. (3349940).
- Gökçek, B. S. (2007). 5-6 a ocuklar i in ha rlanan karakter eğitimi program n n etkisinin incelenmesi (Effectiveness of character education programme for 5-6 years child). (Yüksek lisans tezi). YÖK Tez Merkezi. (210279).
- Howard, R. W., Berkowitz, M. W., & Shaeffer, E. F. (2004). Politics of character education. Educational Policy, 18(1), 188-215.
- Iyer, R. B. (2011). Do teacher efficacy, teacher understanding, and professional development influence the implementation of a character education program. Dissertation Abstracts International. (3460635).
- Killen, M., & Smetana, J. G. (2006). Handbook of moral development. Mahwah, NJ:Lawrence Erlbaum.
- LeCompte, M. D. & Goetz, J.P.(1982). Problems of reliability and validity in ethnographic research. Review of Educational Research, 52, 31 60.
- Lee, G. L. (2013). Re-emphasizing character education in early childhood programs: Korean children's experiences. Childhood Education, 89(5), 315-322.
- Lee, S. M., Chang, Y. E., & Park, J. Y. (2011). A study on effective early childhood and elementary character education through family-school partnership: Based on parents‟ satisfaction and needs. Journal of the Korean Home Management Association, 29(4), 35-47.
- Lickona, T., Schaps, E., & Lewis, C. (2003). CEP‟s eleven principles of effective character education. Washington, DC: Character Education Partnership.
- Miles, M. B., & Huberman, A. M. (1994). Qualitative data analysis (2nd edition). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Mindes, G., & Donovan, M. A. (2001). Building character: Five enduring themes for a stronger early childhood curriculum. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- Narvaez, D. (2006). Integrative ethical education.In Melanie, K.,Judith,S (Eds.), Handbook of moral development, (pp.703-733). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishing.
- Oladipo, S. E. (2009). Moral education of the child: Whose responsibility? Journal of Social Sciences, 20(2), 149-156
- Priest, C. (2007). Incorporating Character education into the early childhood degree program: The need, and one department's response. Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 28(2), 153-161, DOI: 10.1080/10901020701366723
- Ryan, K. (1992). The moral education of teachers. In Ryan, K., ve Lickona, T (Eds.), Character development in schools and beyond (pp.287-303). Washington, D. C. 20064.
- Ryan, K., & Bohlin, K. E. (1999). Building character in schools: practical ways to bring moral instruction to life. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Sarıçam, H., & Halmatov, M. (2012). Okul öncesi eğitime devam eden ve etmeyen çocukların ahlaki ve sosyal kural algılamalarının karşılaştırılması. Akademik Bak Uluslararas Hakemli Sos al Bilimler Dergisi, 33(4).
- Smetana, J. G., Jambon, M., Conry-Murray, C., & Sturge-Apple, M. (2012). Reciprocal associations between young children's developing moral judgments and theory of mind. Developmental Psychology, 48(4), 1144-1155. doi: 10.1037/a0025891.
- Tittnich, E. (1998). Learning to be the best we can be: Building character in early childhood settings. Early Childhood Today, 13(3), 33-40.
- Yalız, D. (2011). Beden eğitimi dersi kapsam ndaki fiziksel etkinlik oyunlar'nın ilköğretim öğrencilerinin karakter gelişimleri üzerindeki etkisi - The effect of physical activity games within physical education lessons on character development of elementary students). (Doktora tezi). YÖK Tez Merkezi (288467).
- Yıldırım, A., & Şimşek, H. (2013). Sos al bilimlerde nitel ara tirma öntemleri. (9.Baskı). İstanbul: Seçkin yayıncılık.
- Wiley, J. (2000). Linking character development with academics. Kappa Delta Pi Record, 36(4), 163-167.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Duran & Sariçam, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Duran, A. & Sariçam, H. (2016). The Comparison of Parents and Preschool Teachers’ Views about Character and Character Traits in Children. International Journal of Research in Teacher Education, 7(3), 13-27.
In-text: (Duran and Sariçam, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Duran, A. and Sariçam, H. (2016). The Comparison of Parents and Preschool Teachers’ Views about Character and Character Traits in Children. International Journal of Research in Teacher Education, 7(3), pp. 13-27.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Duran and Sariçam 2016)
Your Bibliography: Duran, Ayşe and Hakan Sariçam (2016). "The Comparison of Parents and Preschool Teachers’ Views about Character and Character Traits in Children". International Journal of Research in Teacher Education 7 (3):13-27.